Monday, January 16, 2012

La Evidencia de La Restauración

Hey Guys!
Not too much time to write because we were traveling all day. Today we had the opportunity to go visit a bunch of pyramids in Galeana, Morelos called Xochicalco. It was awesome and I will send pics next week. We had a pretty good week this week. We are planning a baptism for the San Andres ward this week and we are way excited for Hugo! He has choosed me to baptize him so I am pumped for that. We had numerous lessons this past week where we felt the Spìrit so strong when sharing the first vision. We have had investigators feel the Spirit really strong as well and I know that by relating that experience of Joseph Smith always invites a powerful manafestation of the Spirit. We have a couple in Tepoztlan that have recieved their answer that the Book of Mormon is true and told us that they dont know why but feel that they need to be baptized. They arent married yet so we are going to help them do that and then they will get baptized, It is amazing how the Book of Mormon works. If a person reads and prays about it sincerely, he or she will feel the Spirit and know that it is true. And since it is real evidence of the Restauration of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, they will feel the neccessity to get baptized in the Church of Jesus Christ, just like what has happened with this couple. I gave a talk on that exact principle yesterday in Church and testified of the comforting power that the Book of Mormon gives us as well. I continue to treasure the time I have in the mission to study the Book of Mormon, the Bible, and the words of the modern day prophets. My testimony continues to grow of this Gospel as Elder Bangerter and I continue to have very spiritual companionship studies. We are not alone in this great work because it is the Lords work. I testify that it is true and that it will move forward always. Love you all
Elder Stutz

No comments:

Post a Comment